Saving your documents back into Zoho CRM is an easy process. Under the Deliver tab of your document, click New Delivery then select Zoho CRM from the list.
The first step is to connect your Zoho CRM account to your Documents account by selecting the desired account from the dropdown (if you have more than one account):
Next, you'll specify what type of account; Production or Sandbox. This example uses a Developer Account instead of a Sandbox:
Next, we're going to choose the Module we want to upload the document to. For this example, we're going to choose Potentials.
Finally, complete the setup process by accepting the access request:
Next, you'll want to verify the correct account, assign a module, and enter a Record Id:
You can use a merge field in this box that connects up with the actual Record ID, or you can do a search by entering the name of the field, then a "|" (pipe) then the merge field, like this:
Formstack Documents will detect the "|" and search for that record based on the value of the merge field. Here's a list of the Zoho CRM field names.
You can set some optional parameters by selecting the +More Options button:
- Always send to Zoho CRM - this gives you the option to add logic that must be satisfied before this delivery can occur
- Use different Data Center - allows you to specify another data center than the default option
- Use Sandbox - allows you to select a Sandbox rather than a Production environment
- Update record fields - allows you to update the specified record fields within the selected record on merge
- Trigger workflow rules on field update - triggers any workflow automation you have set up.
- Delay this delivery - Allows you to delay this delivery for a specified period of time
Put that all together and here's what our Zoho CRM delivery settings look like: