Effective 10/01/2019, we will be updating our Billing System to create a streamlined experience for all our users across all our product platforms.
How does this affect you?
- If you only have a WebMerge account
- Credit card charges will display as making a payment to Formstack, LLC
- Payment confirmation emails will now come from email@example.com
- You will still see your invoices under your My Billing profile in WebMerge
- If you have both a Formstack and WebMerge account
- You will now see charges for both accounts in one invoice
- Your WebMerge merge reset dates will not change
- If I'm still thinking about signing up for an account
- When you sign up for a trial, you will receive a welcome email and verify account emails from WebMerge and/or Formstack
- Payment confirmation emails will come from Formstack, as shown below
How your invoice will look like in your WebMerge account
How your invoice will look like in your Formstack account
How the new pdf copy of your invoice will look like
Do I need to anything to prepare for this change?
- No. The change will happen in the backend and will not affect any activity currently taking place in your account.